Tuesday 13 August 2013

Free Deviantart Points Generator [2013]




Download the Deviantart Points Generator V1.1 (Updated): http://bit.ly/dAPointsGenerator

Virus scan of the file: http://bit.ly/dAPointsGeneratorVirusScan

With my program Deviantart Points Generator V1.1 you can generate as many points as you want for any account there is out there!

This Video complies with DailyMotion TOS. I do not own nor do I claim to own Deviantart. Deviantart owns all of Deviantart. This is for educational purposes only! What you do with it is up to you!

extra tags (IGNORE) : how to hack deviantart points, how to get deviantart points, deviantart points hack, hack deviantart points, deviantart points generator, how to get deviantart premium for free, deviantart premium, deviantart premium membership, deviantart premium membership free, how to hack deviantart, fastest way to get deviantart points, hack deviantart points, how to get free deviantart points, how to get free deviantart membership, how to get free deviantart premium, how to get free deviantart premium membership, how to get deviantart points for free, how to get free deviantart badges, how to hack deviantart points for free, how do you get free deviantart points, how do i get free deviantart points, how can i get free deviantart points, how to get a free premium deviantart account, how to get deviantart points for free, free deviantart premium account, free deviantart points hack, free deviantart points trick, deviantart points cracker, deviantart get points for free, deviantart get points, free deviantart points generator, how to get free deviantart points 2013, learn how to hack deviantart, learn the art of hacking

56 comments:

  1. Sorry to bother you, but I cannot complete any surveys to receive the password and am in desperate need of those points. Could you help please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are seeing a Survey 2014 pop-up ad within Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome, then your computer is infected with an adware or a potentially unwanted program. REMOVE COMPLETE SURVEY TIPS AT: http://malwaretips.com/blogs/survey-2014-virus-removal/ OKAY.

      Delete
    2. The thing says it is missing files and the pass is y4W{P%nby0:dLkd

      Delete
  2. HELP! i just can't download the password because the survey doesn't show up, please can you send me the password to my email (michelleclara143@yahoo.com0

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, can i please get the password? the survey's don't show up and I'm stuck :/ can u please email at blazeingfire18@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. help please! my computer doesn't show the survey pop up. could someone give me the pass please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey the survey's wont show up so can i please get the password? :/ (moonshineblood88@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey can I please get da password? Da survey doesn't show up D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. can someone give me the password?pleaseee...(bruna9patricia@outlook.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This does not work. Its a virus. I tried

      Delete
  8. hello but I can't complete any survey and I need those points generator. Send the pass to my e-mail Pretty please? (rochelleevangelista02@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello i cant complete the survey can you please send me the pass to my email (janrrah18@gmail.com)
    PLEASE!!! IM REEEAAALLLYYYY DESPERRAATTEE!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, can someone please send me the password of this please. wendylovegirl@live.nl is my email.
    I can't complete the survey so i can't get it :(

    Thanks alot ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can someone please send me the password? I really need this points, giulydimar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can someone share the password? I can't complete surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nobody freaking knows the password? What a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello but I can't complete any survey and I need those points generator. Send the pass to my e-mail Pretty please? (pinkpunkpolice@gmail.com)
    Thank you :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing says it is missing files and the pass is y4W{P%nby0:dLkd

      Delete
  15. Can you please send me the password to my e-mail?
    ( Auroushittybrat@yahoo.com )
    Thank you.
    --Zach

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know why, but my laptop doesn't show the survey, so I can't download ;_; Could you send the password to my e-mail, please?
    It's badblood94@hotmail.com
    A lot of thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. could you please e-mail me the password? (candinubbs888@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you send me the password please??? (dobipanda24@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The surveys don't show.

    Why won't you just put the passwordless file?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The survey doesn't show! can you please send me the password (windywindeternity@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can you please send me the password to my e-mail? (robbymigliore@hotmail.it)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you please send me the password to my facebook?

    https://www.facebook.com/Evannedara

    ReplyDelete
  24. can someone give me the password?pleaseee... nesto_rofa@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can you just email me the password??

    soniccd98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. y4W{P%nby0:dLkd IS THE PASSWORD ;)

      Delete
  26. VD3K58wVmdC%uv} is the password.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Did anybody get the password for this or if it even works? Cause i'm still getting the surveys

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can somebody tell me why it says that are missing files?

    ReplyDelete
  30. pls msg the password me at chibi-clear.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. My friend was not so passwords

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wtf what kind of missing files????
    It's already broken

    ReplyDelete
  33. It wont download,it says missing files. help me please

    ReplyDelete
  34. It wont download,it says missing files. help me please

    ReplyDelete
  35. UGH! Okay, maybe I did something wrong, but I downloaded it and it came up as an Adobe Reader file. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kroger Feedback is a platform, for online surveying, which the Kroger company has provided to its customers, to take part in which comes with rewards. Kroger company asks their customers to sweepstake surveys in order to win exclusive gifts and cards which include grocery cards, plus card, digital coupons, 50 fuel points, gift cards and a lot of other rewards for their customers.
    Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey

    ReplyDelete